|Since the end-users of our products access them for only a short period of time, their navigation must be very intuitive and easy, for experienced and inexperienced multimedia users alike. The senior user interface and experience designer will be in charge of providing sketches, models, information architecture, interactive designs, visual designs and design studies. The individual will be involved in identifying, writing and following design trends, mental models and design terminology on computer desktops, as well as online and mobile environments. More specifically, the person will be required to:
- analyze the needs of the in-flight entertainment industry (clients and users) and define the user experience through our various platforms (interactive applications, games and Web).
- create interfaces that will present simple and intuitive navigation.
- lead discussion groups with potential passengers.
- collaborate with developers to ensure the user experience and graphic direction is correctly transferred and implemented.
- collaborate with project managers, as well as clients and partners.
- write clear documentation about standards to follow when creating user interfaces.
Degree, required experience and knowledge (technical specifications):
- Degree in field related to Web ergonomics and multimedia
- 5 or more years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of potential user reflexes and decisions
- Familiar with information architecture and Web/mobile design best practices
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and similar programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual (French/English) spoken and written
Interests and generic skills (general criteria):
- Dynamic personality
- Interpersonal skills
- Stringency and ability to meet deadlines
- Leadership and coaching attitude
SOURCE :: http://dtisoftware.com/careers/senior-ui-and-ux-designer