FANS Entertainment recherche “User Experience Researcher”
- Understand business requirements and convert them into research question.
- Plan and conduct a wide range of user research activities including usability testing, interview, focus group, review of analytics, user interviews, A/B testing, lab studies, in-field observations, and surveys.
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing, or proposed functionality, across a variety of platforms (e.g. desktop, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
- Define and track UX metrics while conducting UX research.
- Analyze data from multiple sources, translating research findings into specific, prioritized recommendations to quickly improve digital experiences across all platforms.
- Create journey maps, personas and user scenarios.
- Work along with designers and product owners to incorporate human-centric. thinking/feedback during the design phases.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in a related field: marketing research, cognitive science, UX, human-computer interaction or industrial design;
- 3- 5 years’ work experience in a similar role;
- Excellent English spoken and written (French is an asset)
- Proven experience in User research and Usability Tester;
- Strong understanding of design research methodologies and experience in applying a range of research methods (qualitative and quantitative);
- Hands-on experience scoping and prioritizing research questions, research planning, recruitment, data gathering, analysis, summarizing, and sharing findings;
- Experience in analyzing and using analytics to discover usability issues;
- Experience working on mobile & Web projects;
- Understanding of mobile & Web design principles;
- Thorough understanding of web information architecture, usability, and design best practices;
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate and advocate research findings and user value when discussing with business department
- Experience working with a development team and in an Agile environment
What we are offering…
Aside from the obvious stuff like competitive pay, social benefits, and internal enhancement, we offer a dynamic startup work environment, and the opportunity to get in on the ground floor for the next big thing in m-commerce. This is a full time position based in Montreal, Quebec.
FANS Entertainment is a Montreal tech company that specializes in mobile commerce, and more specifically, mobile ordering. FANS made a name for itself by creating an app for venues, arenas and stadiums in order to enhance the fan experience during events. Founded in 2011, we’re part of the Paysafe Group since 2015. Our next big thing is GOLO, a free iOS and Android app that connects local merchants to their community. It lets anyone quickly buy goods from shops in the neighbourhood.
Reporting to the Product Director, the User Experience Researcher will be responsible for setting up a UX research process and consequently design and conduct user research studies across digital channels. The candidate will be responsible for uncovering actionable insights from the user research to help the Product team improve user experiences.