Jintronix cherche un Designer UX/UI
Jintronix is a fast-growing venture-backed startup that’s redefining the field of physical rehabilitation through motion capture technology. Our system allows patients with poor mobility to engage in fun, gamified rehabilitation from the comfort of their own home, all while being guided remotely by their clinician through the internet. Our platform is the result of a highly iterative process during which we work closely with the field’s leading experts and customers to deliver an intuitive and clinically effective product.
We are seeking an exceptional UX/UI Designer to design the user-interaction and user-interface of our desktop software platform. The right person will also be able to support the visual and user experience design of numerous computer games. The position is offered on a contract basis for 3 months (starting immediately) with the potential to be hired full-time thereafter.
- Ideating, designing, and prototyping intuitive UI experiences
- Coordinating with product management and software developers to understand user and business needs, and platform constraints, and incorporate feedback
- Coordinating external providers of art content (e.g. graphic artists, animators), and ensuring such content is provided on time and to a high standard of quality
- Promoting the adoption of effective UX/IxD/UI design principles throughout the company.
- Deep knowledge of UX/IA/IxD/UI principles and appreciation for user-centered design
- Proven background in intuitive IA/IxD/UI design
- Proficiency designing and producing user flows, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes for software applications with complex user experience requirements
- Strong graphic design sense (including a thorough understanding of what makes an effective page layout, icons, typography, and color)
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and work in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience designing user interfaces for video games
- Strong skill designing data visualizations
- Experience designing applications for a global and multi-lingual user base
To apply, please email your resume, URL, and/or work samples to email@example.com
460 St. Catherine Street
West, Unit 714
Montreal, QC, Canada