Stratweb cherche un consultant en optimisation de l’expérience web et testing
As an Experience Optimization & Testing Specialist you will engage with stakeholders across the organization to improve the personalization via user experience changes in an effort to maximize buyer conversion within shopping & service flows. Your role is to consult and drive personalized engagement strategies. You will also be responsible for managing, delivering & monitoring an A/B and Multivariate testing program for both ecommerce and customer support sections.
- Looking for a candidate that thrives in a strong team environment, understands the importance of business requirements/key performance indicators and is comfortable presenting to clients.
- A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of web site performance drivers, as well as the ability to recognize meaningful metrics within a large set of data points. You will use these metrics and your knowledge of best practices to form and deliver specific, actionable plans for improving personalization.
What we are looking for:
- Engage internal primes to understand their ecommerce, content, and personalization goals
- Provide guidance and insight on ecommerce and personalization best practices
- Develop strategies that support on-going UX driven optimization objectives to increase online conversion
- Analyze channel performance and provide meaningful and actionable strategies to improve performance
- Assist in management of A/B or multivariable tests
- Manage optimization projects including but not limited to: website, e-mail, mobile and final analysis and presentation of results
- Relate ongoing status and outcome of service deliverables to account managers for ongoing customer support
- Present and document best practice knowledge sharing and documentation
Desired skills & experience:
- Strong understanding of web site performance drivers, and the ability to use data to drive fundamental web engagement strategies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Highly proactive approach to analysis of customer behavior using available data to influence change and improve performance
- Strong analytic skills and ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly and efficiently
- Expert-level experience with Excel and other data presentation tools
- Handles multiple tasks, switches priorities and focuses as needed
- A strong background or education in advanced statistics is a plus
- Experience managing complex customer relationships preferred
- Experience with A/B or multivariate website testing tools a plus
- Good prioritization and time management skills giving you the ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects
- Working knowledge of UX best practices for web, ecommerce sites and mobile applications
- UX/interaction design experience with web, mobile based products.
- Post-secondary degree in Business, or Marketing
- Proven track record in managing digital projects
- Proven expertise to increase online conversion
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- 3-5 years of related digital marketing or eCommerce experience
- Minimum 2 years of directly related work experience in A/B testing or site optimization with proven results
- Working experience collaborating with digital development for product delivery.
- Working experience or knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud product suite solutions (Target, Analytic, Audience Manager)